01 December 2007

Who is Posh Goddess™?

Beautiful Michaela
Posh Goddess™ in training!


Well hello and welcome to my new blog! I am creating this blog to track the events of my life! I am a successful business woman with a precious little girl (pictured above; she's nine months and her name is Beautiful Michaela). I want to share my adventures with other business women that are Posh Goddesses like myself. So what exactly is a Posh Goddess™? In a nutshell, me. But you may be a Posh Goddess™ yourself or know someone that is. In short she is a smart, sophistcated, and stylish business woman. A Posh Goddess™ knows what she wants and knows how to get it! Let's define each word:


posh (adj): luxurious, elegant, smart, and fashionable

goddess (n): A woman of extraordinary beauty, charm, and grace.
A woman that is admired or adored.


So if that is you great! This could be the start of a great friendship. In this blog I will be discussing business, trends, day-to-day events in my life, and other random topics.

If you feel that you are a Posh Goddess™ then you probably are! Let's network, share experiences and learn from on another... Spread the word




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

THIS BLOG IS LONG OVERDUE!!

I WILL BE CHECKING IN AND BLOGGING FREQUENTLY.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY...WE NEED A NEIGHBOR LIKE THIS.

....AS FOR THE "BEAUTIFUL" BABY- LET'S JUST SAY THAT SHE IS A "POSH GODDESS" IN TRAINING :)