10 December 2007

Premier Posh Goddess™ of the Day~Julie Lenzer Kirk

Julie Lenzer Kirk
Today was the feature day for Posh Goddess™ of the Day http://poshgoddessoftheday.blogspot.com/ and I must admit I am super excited! I think that the overall look and feel of the site is essentially what I'm aiming for, for all the lovely Posh Goddesses out there. I mean I would like to change the skin or template but every time I go to do so I run into so many problems so I just let it be. Maybe one of you savvy tech Posh Goddesses can give me some tips on how to get it to work! I really like the talking lady on there though I think she adds character! She's like my own personal internet secretary! Well anyway our feature of the week is the lovely Julie Lenzer Kirk. She has so many talents and is a good resource for all of us business women (and men!). She's a mother, business owner, mentor, author, community volunteer, and international speaker! Check her out and add her to your contacts she's great! http://www.julielenzerkirk.com/

My advice for today is to continue to network, network, network! There are so many fabulous people out there that you can help and they can help you too! Even if it is farther down the line. Take the time out to introduce yourself to other and make small talk you never know where the conversation will end up! Perfect example, today the cable man came over to fix one of our digital cable boxes and honestly he had been to my house before but we didn't talk much. Today when he came over I made it a point to make some form of small talk and as luck would have it. It turns out he is also a DJ and he does weddings and events! So we exchanged info (remember I am also the director of marketing for Pearls of Wisdom LLC an upscale event management firm) and that was that. A network is only as powerful as the people in it! So branch out and build relationships with talented, successful people! Together you and your network can go places! Have a great evening and tune in tommorrow for more!

"Set goals for yourself, before they are set by others." ~Yasmine N. Stone


No comments: