04 December 2007

Business as Usual!




I have been so busy lately! From the my daughter (who by the way hasn't been cranky since I first mentioned it), to the events with Pearls of Wisdom LLC, volunteering, answering emails and reading applications from Posh Goddess™ of the Day applicants, even making sure that I input an entry in this blog! Not to mention cooking, cleaning, and everything else! But I honestly can't complain I'd rather have way too much to do then not enough or nothing at all! I again want to thank all the interested applicants and I encourage you ladies to continue to spread the word! The other blog officially launches (with content) next week. I am so excited. I really want to see everyone do well. Women need to stick together and excel!


Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? The years just seem to fly by now! I saw those coach signature boots (http://www.coach.com/) up there and they just screamed Posh Goddess™! I just had to have them I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Well I would love to stay and chat it up but I have to cook din-din and finish going through these apps!


"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, BEGIN it! Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." ~Goethe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the boots. I will have to feature them this week in fashion section.

SayWhatNews