05 December 2007

She's 9 months and she dances, and walks, and crawls up the steps!



This is my 9 month-old daughter, Beautiful dancing! She loves to dance. She's been dancing, since she was 8 months. I took the day off today it was our first snow of the season and I wanted to spend time with my family. So that is exactly what I did! My daughter has been walking since she was eight months and going up the steps since she was 7 months! I have footage of that also. Check her out!

v

Well I hope you enjoyed my little one, I definitely do everyday!

Well I'm going back to enjoying her! I have a big day tomorrow and I will be busy, busy, busy.
Have a great evening and I'll be back tomorrow with some posh topics!

"Fortune favors the bold."-Virgil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A "BEAUTIFUL" LITTLE ONE!!!

SEEING HER CUTE LITTLE FACE, ALWAYS BRINGS A MEGA-MILLION SMILE!!!

AT THIS DEVELOPMENTAL RATE, SHE'LL BE AN ENTREPRENEUR IN NO TIME!!!

B-SCHOOL, WATCH OUT