11 December 2007

The Dance that is sweeping the nation!!!



This was sent to me by a friend I have on facebook a few days ago! It truly is a the dance that's sweeping the nation! People of all ages, color, and ethnicities can be seen doing it everywhere. From little boys and girls that are in professional ballet schools, to old white guys in the bar! I added it to this entry today because part of being a Posh Goddess is keeping up with the trends! Have you done the Super man? I can honestly say that I haven't, but I love to watch others do it! Maybe one of these days I'll give it a try.

Well I hope you enjoy the clip and be sure to check out the fabulous Posh Goddess of the Day tomorrow a http://poshgoddessoftheday.blogspot.com


"That was then, this is now. Set your goals and look to the future." ~ Anon

No comments: