01 December 2007

Are you a Posh Goddess™? Be featured in my blog...

Today has been crazy and typical all at the same time! My daughter has been a little cranky and irritable today which is extremely unusual...maybe she's cutting more teeth or maybe it's just one of those days (we all have them!), but I also had an extremely productive business meeting (yes on a Saturday!) and now I am going to finish this post and get on with my Saturday evening.

One of the purposes of this blog is to honor, recognize, and network with other Posh Goddesses. So with that being said, starting Monday (12/10/07) I will be featuring a wonderful Posh Goddess™ every Monday in my blog. To nominate yourself or someone else send a paragraph or two describing:

1. Who you are;
2. What you do;
3. What you think it means and takes to be successful as woman ;
4. A word of wisdom to other Posh Goddesses about how you get over the hardships of running
a business or doing business in a so-called "man's world"!

also include:
1. Name
2. Company
3. Position/Job Title
4. Location
5. Website
6. Blog address
7. Pic (of you and your product or business card)

Send the above information to: posh.goddess@yahoo.com Subject: (POSH GODDESS APPLICANT)

I look forward to hearing from all you wonderful Posh Goddesses out there! Have a Great weekend!

No comments: